Daily Pass 10,000 UGX
#Amakula2019 // Some important conditions of Entry:
- The Festival main screening venue will be a drive in cinema… audiences will be assisted to enter with their cars, handed with a set of headphones each and watch the film in the comfort of your car. Please note that tickets are per HEAD not per CAR ☺
- You can also come with your mat or blanket in case you want to watch the film outside your car. But that depends on the weather though ☺
- There will be one DRIVE IN screening each day, starting at 8 pm… so, you have to have parked your car 15 min. before each screenings.
- You are responsible for securing your vehicle at venue.
- Keep Foot OFF the Brake and Engines OFF whilst film is in progress.
- You must not leave rubbish at the venue except in any bin provided by us for that purpose.
- You must follow signs and instructions by us and any person appointed by us to control the venue and adhere to and follow any directions and regulations displayed at the venue or otherwise communicated to you from time to time.
- Once you have decided to purchase the festival ticket no refunds will be given for any reason.
- Tickets and Wristbands must be retained at all times.
- No photography, filming or video recording is permitted without prior consent from management.
- Children under 12 years must be supervised at all times when attending children film screenings and workshops. Inappropriate behaviour, running and jumping from equipment will not be tolerated at the venue.
- Each vehicle is entitled to one space.
- Be considerate of people around you. Do not shout or raise your volume excessively.
- Obscene language will not be tolerated.
- Laser pointers and car lights are forbidden. Use will result in the ejection of the vehicle and all occupants.